Location: Williston, ND or Watford City, ND or Fairview, MT
To provide products and delivery services to customers in a timely manner to meet customer expectations
- A CDL Class B license with two years truck driving experience. Preference given for experience driving a ready mix truck. Must maintain proper licensure, medical card and acceptable driving record.
- Acceptable communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, team-player with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous and respectful toward others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily truck inspections and report needed repairs.
- Daily maintenance of equipment.
- Drives truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites:
- Recognize surroundings and practice traffic awareness to maintain a safe environment.
- Clean and maintain truck.
- Ensure proper loading and adjusting of ready mix to proper slump.
- Make contact with customer on job site for unloading instructions and secure signature on load invoice.
- Ensure proper use of truck tracking software.
- Be able to work without direct supervision.
- Report information accurately and completely on daily time cards and other needed paperwork.
- Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
- Maintain proper information in truck cab and perform daily housekeeping in truck cab.
- Ensure OSHA, DOT, EPA, DNR, MSHA, Federal, State, and Local safety and environmental regulation compliance including attending training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law. Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.