KSG is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 Magazine in 2019!
KSG produces memorable customer experiences through customer acquisition programs: Experiential Sales™, direct sales, retail training, data capture and face to face sales.
We are looking for a Program Management Administrative Assistant to assist our KSG and UP Fundraising Client Account Managers in our Head Office in Downtown Toronto, to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks.
You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. To be an ideal candidate for this position, you must be organized and detail-oriented, and comfortable working with diverse teams. If you have further skills in program development and human resources support, we’d like to meet you. The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
Benefits of working with us:
- Negotiable Salary + discretionary Quarterly Bonus.
- Eligibility to join our Benefits Program after the 90-day probationary period.
- Growth and development opportunities with our company.
- Full comprehensive training provided.
- Work in an environment with an exceptional team atmosphere and culture!
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities, working with the Client Account Managers
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Track inventory through Excel Spreadsheets
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Prepare paperwork and order materials for booths
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals as required
- Support growth and program development
- Other duties as assigned: take meeting minutes, daily summary reporting, file maintenance via Google Drive, assist with New Program Launches as required, etc.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 2+ years of Administrative or related experience is required.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 1+ years of Inventory management experience (tracking and monitoring inventory and fill inventory requests)
- Experience in on-boarding new hires, effectively managing client feedback and quality control, and assisting with Program Management Administrative duties is a definite asset.
- Having experience with Fundraising Management Platforms (Waysact, Membership Drive etc.) is considered as asset, but not mandatory.
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office, and detailed-oriented individual.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Some travel may be required throughout the Greater Toronto Area to check in on our current campaigns.
"At KSG we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."