Retail & Community Engagement Coordinator
- Expired: September 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work-Life balance - all Kneaders Bakery & Cafe locations are closed every Sunday & are closed on Thanksgiving Day & Christmas every year.
- Free meal provided during each shift worked as well as generous food & retail discounts provided too.
- Health benefits to support health & wellness (we also offer pet insurance for your 4-legged family members).
- Career growth opportunities - Restaurant leadership, retail management, specialization in the art of pastry & bread baking Kneaders has many career development paths available.
- Yearly $2,500 education scholarships awarded - to be used for accredited post-high school or
post-secondary school educational program
at a college, university, trade school, or
- Hourly wage plus the opportunity to earn tips on each shift
If this sparks your interest, read below to learn about the person Kneaders is currently looking for.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for an enthusiastic Retail & Community Engagement Coordinator who is as passionate about food quality, customer service, & community as we are! In the role of Retail & Community Engagement Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic team who offer a unique menu selection from scratch baked bread & pastries to incredible soups, salads, & sandwiches all made with honest, whole ingredients.
A successful Retail & Community Engagement Coordinator at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe must possess:
- A "can do" attitude- the ability to actively listen to guests & the confidence to suggest meal & gift items to first time guests & returning regulars.
- The ability to work quickly, learn from mistakes, & look for opportunities to step in & help other departments even before being asked.
Available to work Mon-Fri during peak lunch traffic hours. Saturdays are required as the business dictates. Due to business needs, additional hours are required during November and December, including weekends and some extended hours. Available to work Thanksgiving, and Christmas breaks. Responsible for organizing and leading a team to support the execution of Holiday baskets and
Primary responsibilities include greeting and welcoming guests to the brand.
Merchandising, daily basket making, stocking shelves, personal shopping assistance, inventory, cleaning, organization, assisting front of house restaurant operations when needed. Attend and participate in weekly management meetings.
Engage local schools to participate in Knead Dough Fundraiser events, provide the Home Office with all necessary info and paperwork. Host Knead Dough community partnership fundraising events. Partner with marketing and home office to host brand-wide events and classes as well as host individual store events. Working closely with the General Managers, District Leadership, Regional Leadership, and home office team to ensure the store events are successful, reflect our brand, and that we provide exceptional customer service to all guests.
Engage and facilitate partnerships with realtors and title companies in the community to drive gift basket and catering sales for the restaurant.
A successful Retail & Community Engagement Coordinator at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe need to be qualified with:
- 1+ years customer service/retail experience
- Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
- Flexible schedule standards. Retail & Community Engagement Coordinator shifts vary from week to week depending on customer traffic & time of year. Shifts start as early as 7 am -11 pm Monday - Saturday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be qualified for this position
If this person is YOU, start your journey today & complete your application!
1344 W 200 NKaysville, UT
GovernmentView all jobs at Kneaders
Get fresh Store Closing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.