SAP Technical Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: SAP Technical Analyst
Work Authorization: Any
Location: 100% Remote
An exciting opportunity for a SAP Technical Analyst to join our team. This is a remote opportunity, candidates may reside anywhere within the U.S.
The SAP Technical Analyst is responsible for activities such as the overall development and delivery of objects in all the technology aspects of SAP. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge/experience as well as strong communication skills. In addition to program development and this role ensures integration of SAP systems with the other technologies in the business landscape.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong Experience in Fiori, involved in working with custom/freestyle Fiori applications, extending the standard Fiori apps and excellent debugging skill .
- Experience in the development and support of the SAP Fiori application.
- Enable, configure, and customized SAP Fiori Launchpad Designer.
- Perform SAP Fiori security, system administration, roles setup, Fiori Launchpad groups, role mapping.
- Experience in Fiori Design patterns, smart controls, expertise in UI Theme designer.
- Good understanding of Fiori Architecture and Gateway Deployment.
- Ability to analyze and understand business requirement, understand the existing systems.
- Experience with SAP Web IDE & SAP BTP is a must.
- Design and develop objects to ensure compatibility with system development and implementation standards.
- Provides an on-going liaison with other technical resources external to the team.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 6-8 years of IT and business/industry work experience with solid experience in systems analysis, structured analysis, or methods and procedures
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementation each of SAP and experience in dynamic support environment is preferred
- Prior experience with Fiori development in at least 3 implementation projects (greenfield or brownfield)
- Strong experience with IT standards in the areas of networking, hardware and software
- Broad knowledge of client and SAP architecture
- Viewed as a strategic partner by business colleagues
- Visionary in enabling business processes through technology
- Understanding of clients operations, information environment, organization, and culture
- Technical experience in SAP software and latest NetWeaver tools
- Transformation experience
- Strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success
We believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, access to our employee assistance program, and other discounts.
The SAP Technical Analyst is responsible for activities such as the overall development and delivery of objects in all the technology aspects of SAP. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge/experience as well as strong communication skills. In addition to program development and this role ensures integration of SAP systems with the other technologies in the business landscape. Responsible for 24 x 7 support.
- Basic Education Requirement - Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in Information Technology and business-related experience
Get fresh Sap Technical Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.