Chiropractor Looking for Acupuncture Position
Kmo Wellness 1 Llc Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $32 Hourly (plus commission)
Acupuncturist Job Description
As an Acupuncturist at Modern Acupuncture, you will be working with other wellness minded individuals on a mission to better the lives of everyone who walks through our door. Your primary goal is to make the client feel safe and comfortable and be an advocate for their healing. Using your acupuncture knowledge and Modern Acupuncture distal needling techniques, you will assess, treat and recommend the course of care for our guests. You will also be responsible for keeping accurate and thorough guest records and communicating with other team members about their recommended treatment plan.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Assess client condition by conducting brief health history and interview, observing client and interpreting findings
• Maintain safe and clean treatment environment and adhering to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws
• Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles at specified locations to address patient’s chief complaint
• Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying when necessary
• Document patient treatments by charting in records
• Adhere to strict guidelines regarding guest health information
• Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of consistent acupuncture care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
• Light cleaning and restocking of supplies as needed
• Acupuncture Training from an accredited institution
• Current license in state of Missouri
• Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
• Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
• Confident in presenting and selling services
• Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
• Confident and positive disposition
• Able to use office equipment; computer, tablet, and phone system
• Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire
• Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Kmo Wellness 1 LlcWhy Work Here?
Awesome opportunity with lots of room for growth!! Two locations open now, more locations opening in the St. Louis area.
We are a high-end community style clinic focusing solely on acupuncture and sales of herbal supplements. We have immediate openings for Full time, Part-time, and Temporary hours. We have two clinics we are hiring in. Depending on how many hours you would like, you may have the opportunity to work in both clinics.
12133 Manchester Rd Des PeresSaint Louis, MO
HealthcareView all jobs at Kmo Wellness 1 Llc