KLUS Pharma is a niche biotech located in the Greater Princeton area of New Jersey. We focus on biologic drug discovery and development, clinical and business development. At KLUS, our mission is to bring better health and a better life to our patients and their family. We pursue and provide safer biologic therapeutics to create a better world.
KLUS Pharma is a company with great potential. We know that our employees will make all the difference, and we are committed to helping them maintain a healthy balance between work and life's many other commitments. We believe that the sustainable development of our employees is an ongoing mission that is based on our core values.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the KLUS Pharma to support our target discovery activities.
40% Target discovery
- Collect and evaluate information about different therapeutic targets to obtain preliminary information regarding the overall target’s efficacy, toxicity and pharmacokinetics, etc. based on literature, database, patents, news, and so on.
- Discover, evaluate, and review advanced technologies/platforms of biologic therapeutics from both industry and academia.
- Prepares clear technical reports, publications and oral presentations.
- Independently communicate results in the form of reports and/or presentations. Responsibly presents and defends own work at meetings. May deliver updates to senior level management in context of overall project goals.
- Schedule meetings internally/externally, record keeping, take minutes, and ensure the execution of plans.
- Attend conferences to collect information of advanced/new technologies, platform, therapeutic target, etc. and make connect with possible cooperators.
30% Project management
- Collect data from different functional areas for weekly progress report.
- Monitor the timeline and make sure the results are delivered on time.
- Coordinate the work and human resources between different functional groups.
- Raise the encountered issues/problems to the management team.
- Routinely report the project progress to the management team.
- Schedule meetings internally, record keeping, take minutes, and ensure the execution of plans.
30% Lab duty
- Design experiments for different projects regarding their POC/MOA.
- Leading molecule selection of ADC and bispecific antibodies.
- A Master or PhD degree in immunology, oncology, or related fields; 1-3 years of industry experiences in antibody drug discovery is highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in drug discovery and/or translational research for antibody-based therapeutics is required. Experiences with ADC and/or bispecific antibody development is a plus.
- Lab skills, such as ELISA, FACS, Octet, cell culture, and functional assay establishment are required.
- Critical thinker with good time management and focused on delivery.
- Highly motivated self-starter, works effectively and able to excel within a matrix organization.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external work environments.
- Significant fluency in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a matrix environment, preferable in an industrial setting.
- Experience working cross-disciplinary groups, executing strategies and contributing to key project decisions.
- 10-20% travel requirements.
Our platforms for antibody discovery, including hybridoma technology and phage display, create promising ways to expedite the movement of high-quality biologic drugs from bench to market. We work closely with professionals in the fields of immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases to identify and assess multiple drug targets. Currently, over 10 therapeutic antibodies are in preclinical/clinical development.
Klus PharmaKLUS Pharma has been committed to the discovery and expansion of novel therapeutics for various diseases since it was founded in 2014. We focus on developing novel biologics, including monoclonal antibodies, multi-specific antibodies, and antibody-drug conjugates (ADC) for the treatment of cancer as well as cardiovascular disease and other severe diseases. Our platforms for antibody discovery, including hybridoma technology and phage display, create promising ways to expedite the movement of high-quality biologic drugs from bench to market. We work closely with professionals in the fields of immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases to identify and assess multiple drug targets. Currently, over 10 therapeutic antibodies are in preclinical/clinical development.