KLUS Pharma is a niche biotech located in the Greater Princeton area of New Jersey. We focus on biologic drug discovery and development. KLUS Pharma is wholly owned subsidiary of Kelun Group, which is a 2015 Fortune 500 company in China, with 20,000 staffs in 80+ subsidiaries, offering over 520 products and is the market leader of injectable and infusion technologies. Thomson Reuters in 2014 ranked Kelun the 4th most competitive pharm product pipeline in China.
KLUS Pharma is a company with great potential. We know that our employees will make all the difference, and we are committed to helping them maintain a healthy balance between work and life's many other commitments. We believe that the sustainable development of our employees is an ongoing mission that is based on our core values.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the KLUS Pharma to support therapeutic antibody programs.
· Have interest in implementing process improvement technologies, exhibit initiative, work independently, be technically proficient in the processes assigned to them, and be flexible in a start-up environment.
· Responsible for the antibody screening and antibody identification, activities include but not limited to cell culture and cell cryopreservation, cell fusion, hybridoma subcloning/expansion and supernatant harvesting, high throughput screening large panels of antibodies derived from immunizations and hybridoma pools with ELISA and flow cytometry.
· Analyzing experimental data, summarize the results, and review conclusions with team, is responsible for notebook documentation to ensure experimental methods and results recorded timely, write work-related SOP.
· BS in cell biology, immunology or related fields with 1+ year experience.
· Hard working, self-motivated with a strong collaborative spirit, has strong desire to build/advance a successful career in antibody drug discovery.
· Expected to organize time and plan specifics of project related work with oversight from manager. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently. Excellent organizational skills, proven ability to effectively plan and organize work activities to meet schedules and deadlines.
· Work productively in an interdisciplinary team environment.
· Effective oral and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills is required. Prepares and presents technical information at department meetings.