Operations Manager Retail
Klover San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operations Manager (Full-Time) - Unique Cannibis Sales Floor, Great Learning Opportunity, Opportunity for those a Progressive & Start-Up Environment
Come be a part of a forward-looking recreational cannabis dispensary where you are surrounded with local artwork and where part of its business mission is to elevate San Diego’s local artists, talents, and businesses while doing its part to educate and support its community and employees.
Interested Candidates Must Currently Reside in San Diego County.
Mission: To enhance the dignity and quality of the cannabis experience by educating and uplifting communities while remaining true to the plant.
Klover is your friendly California cannabis destination. It is a home to a welcoming, family-owned dispensary located in the heart of San Diego, a mile from the San Diego International Airport (SAN). Klover offer a bespoke cannabis experience born from compassion, catering to travelers and locals alike who seek the blessings and benefits of cannabis flower. Klover is the forefront of a cultural celebration encompassing community, art, food, music, and education that values sustainable therapeutics and our environment which makes it all possible.
Our Values: Empathy, Transparency, Accountability, Mutual Respect
We are looking for professional, disciplined, and trustworthy Operations Manager who will provide day-to-day facility management and carry out various administrative tasks. This role will work closely with the Assistant General Manager (AGM) and General Manager (GM) to strategize, coordinate, and execute organizational operations. The Operations Manager role will be responsible for ensuring that Front of House (FOH) inventory audits and reconciliations are routinely conducted, handling any sales or financial reports, and assisting in preparation for inspection by governing or regulating agencies, and ensuring operational policies and procedures are being observed. The Operations Manager role ensures that only the safest and highest-quality level of service is provided at Klover.
- Act in good faith as brand ambassador and representative of the Klover mission, vision, and values
- Lead Team Members and colleagues by example, always acting with the organization’s best interests in mind
- Oversee front of the house (FOH): retail floor, welcoming space, and all other points of guest contact
- Audit cash registers
- Procure change for retail stations in a timely and efficient manner
- Gather and prepare cash deposits, closing, and other pertinent reporting systems
- Collect, count, and record retail cash drops in accordance with cash drop SOP’s
- Oversee Team Leads to ensure they are actively supervising their respective areas of responsibilities, coordinating breaks & lunches, and executed effectively
- Coordinate with Inventory Team to facilitate active inventory segment counts and restock coordination
- Work with Compliance Team to ensure all FOH systems, processes, and procedures are operationally compliant and transparent
- Open and close the facility as staff schedule permits
- Communicate pertinent or noteworthy information immediately upon discovery to the Executive Team
- Keep sales staff abreast of progress in relation to daily, weekly, monthly sales targets
- Be a consistent and supportive resource for Hosts, Retail Associates, and Team Leads in all aspects of organizational operations
- Ensure FOH, in every capacity, delivers consistent and exceptional guest service
- Assist AGM with budget management, financial, and sales reporting
- Oversee department if applicable, leading team and allocating resources to deliver team and individual KPI’s
- At least 3 years’ experience working with inventory and POS systems in a retail environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with financial and data computing software such as Excel
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must possess current state cannabis worker license or permit (if applicable)
It Would Be Awesome If You Have:
- In-depth knowledge of cannabis products, strains, and consumption methods.
- In-depth knowledge of all products carried in our store.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- Three years cannabis industry experience
Klover is easily accessible from the I5 freeway and close proximity to the airport, Gaslamp, Downtown San Diego, Old Town, Liberty Station, and numerous restaurants and pubs.
Why Should You Apply
- Great work environment.
- Work/Life/Play balance.
- Be a part of a start-up.
- Great employee discounts.
- Opportunity to be part of our unique events.
3500 Estudillo StSan Diego, CA