Talent Acquisition Specialist
Klover Contracting, Inc. Quakertown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
KLOVER is a commercial carpentry contractor and manufacturer of pre-engineered wall panel systems that service the commercial and industrial construction industries. We exist to reinvent the way construction is done through our off-site construction services. We offer one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry because extraordinary associates deserve extraordinary benefits such as medical/dental/prescription plan (available the 1st of the month after your date of hire),PTO, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, and 401K contributions, employee assistance programs, and tuition reimbursement.
Summary of Position
The Talent Acquisition Specialist role is to assist in the recruitment of hourly and salaried employees for Klover’s construction and manufacturing divisions through traditional recruiting methods and building relationships with community schools and organizations. The TA Specialist is responsible for the full recruitment cycle, which includes developing job order profiles, implementing recruitment strategies, sourcing candidates through various platforms (digital, social media, networking etc), coordinating the interview process, assisting in the offer stage process and assisting with clearances and new hire orientation.
Essential Duties (Core Competencies)
- Determine what skills, backgrounds and characteristics are required/preferred for ideal candidates by performing needs analysis interviews with Hiring Managers.
- Source from various job boards for potential candidates.
- Post requisitions to the appropriate job board.
- Manage incoming applications from job postings by screening for relevancy and entering into CRM under appropriate vacancy.
- Screen resumes received through job postings and applicant tracking system and enter into CRM (Beamery).
- Conduct initial phone interviews with candidates.
- Provide information on company operations and job opportunity to candidates.
- Schedule interviews for hiring managers and applicable groups for final panel interviews for administrative positions.
- Coordinate with hiring manager to determine required company personnel to be present during panel interviews.
- Schedule interview with all required company personnel and provide necessary applicant materials.
- Greet candidates upon arrival for interview and de-brief them at the completion of interview.
- Coordinate pre-employment testing.
- Conduct employment verification and reference checks.
- Extend verbal and written contingent offers of employment.
- Maintain employee referral program.
- Attend career fairs to promote the company.
- Assist HR Team by initiating onboarding process ensuring that all new employees have completed the online experience and are ready for in-office orientation.
- Assist in the creation, updating and maintenance of Klover job descriptions for all employees
- Assist Human Resources in administering random drug screens for Office/Shop employees.
- Act as backup for HR Team in conducting in-house orientation for new employees.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Required to adhere to all Klover policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting function, staffing experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Clear understanding of end to end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365
- Experience with high volume skilled tradesperson recruiting, preferably in the construction or manufacturing fields.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel to school sites within a 60 mile radius of the Home Office
Klover Contracting Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment of any kind. Klover is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and employing an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Klover Contracting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identify, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Klover Contracting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Klover Contracting, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth!
Klover Contracting is a commercial carpentry company and manufacturer of prefabricated wall systems founded in 1991. We exist to reinvent the way construction is done. Our mission is uncommon and requires trade professionals with uncommon capabilities. We offer one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry because extraordinary associates deserve extraordinary benefits. So if you have a burning desire for self-improvement, a willful embrace for change, and a natural capability for the skills required, please submit your application.
1121 Richland Commerce DriveQuakertown, PA