Klover Contracting is a commercial carpentry company founded in 1991. We exist to reinvent the way construction is done; therefore our mission is uncommon and requires trade professionals with uncommon capabilities.We offer one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry because extraordinary associates deserve extraordinary benefits. So if you have a burning desire for self-improvement, a willful embrace for change, and a natural capability for the skills required, please submit your application.
Jr. Estimator: An Exciting Entry-Level position within the commercial construction industry!
The Jr. Project Estimator is an entry level position, under the general direction of the Director of Business Development. This position is responsible for a variety of estimating functions including reviewing contracts, ensuring accuracy of quotes, and to keep bidding a positive experience for our clients at all levels of their management structure.
- Assist Estimating Department in providing quotes as requested by our customers
- Assist in bidding document management
- Learn to produce mistake free quotes
- Assist with contract review to make sure that the scope of work matches the quote
- Assist project management with any issues that may arise during a project
- Participate in project debriefing meetings
- Create documents using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills necessary.
- Mature professional attitude with the openness to continue learning and upgrading of skills.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive can do attitude is essential
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Prior commercial carpentry experience is a HUGE plus, but not necessary.
Education & Experience Requirement:
- All Jr. Estimator candidates with or without construction experience will be required to spend a short period of time in the field to better understand trade specific practices. Training will be provided.
- Must have high school diploma, Associate's or Bachelor's in Architecture, Construction Management, or related study is preferred.
This position is an non-exempt full time position Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.