The Communications Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the management and creation of all internal and external marketing materials, social media posts and oversee the content of various public relations publications. Under the supervision of management, they will communicate with out-of-house vendors to coordinate KloudScript’s marketing materials and assist in the company’s public relation strategies for various publications. This position will be responsible to developing original creative content for posting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter platforms. They will monitor those sites and engage followers as well as brainstorm strategies to increase outreach. Furthermore, this position will provide executive support to the CEO and other senior management members by acting as a liaison and facilitating direct contact between internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the management of creation and production of client marketing materials
- Work with internal and global staff and external vendors to facilitate the creation of company marketing materials
- Communicate with the PR firm to provide information as needed for Press Releases and other PR messaging
- Support the management of creation and production of client marketing materials through Adobe Creative Cloud
- Work with management team to develop and execute the KloudScript’s social media campaigns. Must follow and implement SEO processes to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of company website or page to uses of a web search engine.
- Support the creation and execution of company press release distribution and industry research
- Assist with coordination of strategic communications as needed by various departments (e.g. prescriber notifications, new enrollment forms, power point presentations and any other sales or marketing communications)
- Design, plan and execute accurate, complex information to a variety of targeted external audiences.
- Work directly with senior leaders to assist in the development and execution of strategic communication plans directed to a variety of targeted external audiences.
- Demonstrate ability to work with minimal direction and maintain appropriate level of confidentiality
- Work with KloudScript’s offshore team to provide design updates to KloudScript website
- Work with I.T. department to facilitate website templates
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Provides high-level administrative support maintaining highest levels of confidentiality primarily for the CEO, and secondarily for other company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, creating and updating presentations, scheduling conference calls, meetings, and travel arrangements for executives upon request.
- Facilitate direct contact between senior managers and other individuals. Act as liaison with other departments and parties outside of the company to coordinate meetings, scheduling, and other issues.
- Provide timely, courteous responses to all requests and inquiries, maintaining highest levels of confidentiality when warranted including phone calls, staff personnel/salary issues, processing items requiring signature approval, routing documents for distribution, composing correspondence, filing, faxing, and mail.
- Education: Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communication, business, graphic design, or marketing fields
- Must have a 3.0 GPA
- Must be a Junior or a Senior good standing with an accredited university
- Experience: professional business to business sales or customer service experience
- Licensing: Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record is required.
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skill level in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Intermediate knowledge of various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Plus)
- Drafting of press releases and basic copywriting skills a plus but not required
- Strong customer service background
- Able to work independently
- Should be organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Can work well with various personalities
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong phone and computer skills
- Have exceptional skills in reading, writing and verbalizing in order to communicate effectively with customers
- Fact finding and problem-solving skills are required
- Must be dependable and able to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- General knowledge of internet navigation and research, email, fax transmission and copy equipment is essential interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interpret complex information
- Ability to solve problems, while meeting specific deadlines.
- Commercial awareness of consumer wants and needs.
- Project management skills
- Time management skills