Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst will collect and analyze complex financial information related to the organization's expenses, seeking ways to improve accuracy of budgets and forecasts and to decrease the cost of departments and projects.
Senior Business Analyst Duties/Responsibilities:
- Analyzes expenses and cost transactions; ensures that transactions are recorded accurately and assigned to the appropriate projects and departments within the bakery facility
- Provides detailed financial analysis and reports of expenses including breakdowns of project costs, forecasts of remaining expenses, and opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Constantly aligns bakery transactions back to corporate budget
- Conducts market research to recommend changes to pricing or business models.
- Prepares periodic cost reconciliation reports, tracking data such as changing labor and supply costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Senior Business Analyst Skills/Abilities:
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (Company Paid!)
- Upbeat and positive work environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Klosterman Baking CompanyCincinnati, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.