Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Klinger Insurance Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The receptionist/Admin Assistant position is integral to the team as they provide the first impression to clients, carriers, and vendors. The primary functions are to provide telecommunications support to the Agency via the telephone system, customer service, and administrative assistance to other departments.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Holidays after the trial period
- Health, Dental, and Life / AD&D Insurance
- Welcoming office guests and directing them to the person or office they are visiting
- Professionally answer all incoming calls and forward them to appropriate office personnel.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as typing memos, filing, preparing spreadsheets, and prospect research.
- Maintain postage machine and postage supplies. Maintaining office supplies and placing orders when inventory is low
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for employees and coordinating with clients regarding the meetings
- Assist the Pres, VP, and office manager from time to time on various projects.
- Complete new Homeowner and Auto quote request forms. Takes initial information from client, prepares request form, and distributes to appropriate CSR for processing.
- Make sure the reception area, kitchen, and conference room are cleaned daily ie. Wipe down all countertops, and glass tables & push in all chairs.
- Arranging travel and accommodations for employees
- Return all business phone calls within 4 hours
- Check all emails and respond back daily
- Assist the Personal Lines and Commercial CSRs as needed
- Mailing and emailing insurance policies to clients
- High school diploma required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Adaptable, flexible, and takes initiative
- Dependable, punctual, and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Professional attitude, and appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to ensure visitors have good first impressions and feel welcomed.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Technology skills
- Multitasking skills
Klinger Insurance Group
Get fresh Receptionist Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.