- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Klingbeil Capital Management is searching for an experienced, reliable Maintenance Technician to join our team.
Qualified candidates must possess 2 years recent, relevant, and direct experience in multifamily apartment maintenance or 3 or more years in a related field. Qualified candidates will possess superior interpersonal skills working in a customer service focused environment. Must be able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and stay organized and communicative with strong attention to detail.
This position also requires upkeep of the grounds on the property and maintaining the overall appearance of the community.
As our Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for efficiently performing all general apartment and property maintenance, including but not limited to, apartment turnover, electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, floor coverings, carpentry, locks, appliances, pools and spas, roofs, grounds/landscaping and life safety equipment. The Maintenance Technician will complete maintenance request tickets and may be responsible for scheduling all work required by outside vendors, and assist in painting and all make ready aspects, including prepping units for move-in.
REQUIREMENTS | Not All-Inclusive
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in apartment maintenance
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and a SOLID work ethic
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accurately diagnose issues
- A strong emphasis on good safety practices
- Flexibility and openness to training and the ability to take direction from all supervisors/management
- Carpentry skills are a plus, but not required (i.e. fixing and hanging cabinets, doors etc.)
- Pool Certification a plus, but not required
- Perform a variety of routine physical labor tasks
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS | Not All-Inclusive
- Required to stand and/or be in continuous motion for extended periods while performing job functions and physical endurance
- Ability to personally perform general maintenance repair tasks
- Must be capable of working under pressure, as well as efficiently organizing and planning work
- All other duties assigned by the Supervisor
Must possess strength, stamina and mobility to perform heavy physical work out of doors in all weather conditions and with exposure to potentially hazardous conditions, use basic hand and power tools and equipment, drive a motor vehicle and/or light maintenance equipment, lift and move materials and equipment weighing up to 90 pounds and heavier weights with the use of proper equipment. Applicants must be willing to take maintenance emergency calls on rotation with other maintenance team members.
Weekend/on-call hours are required for the position. Competitive salary commensurate with experience with benefits offered. Full-Time Position. Drug free workplace. EOE.
Are you an experienced and self-motivated professional, ready to take the next step toward joining Team KCM? View available opportunities here, and submit your application today!
Dynamic Benefits Include:
Competitive Pay & Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision, FSA & 401K Benefits
Internal Career Growth
Continuing Industry Education Opportunities
A Positive, Respectful and Collaborative Company Culture
Klingbeil Capital Management
14720 Fourth Street LaurelLaurel, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at Klingbeil Capital Management
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?