Sales Representative Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Entry Level Sales Representative responsibilities include qualifying a customer, generating interest, and scheduling a time for a proposal/review for new customer acquisitions. The role has a quick growth plan to a CLOSER role, with great pay and flexible schedule.
Schedule: Monday - Saturday (flexible hours and shifts)
Pay: $60,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year (Commission + Bonuses)
- The role starts off with Entry Level Sales and has a quick growth plan to a Closer role.
- Prospect and generate interest with new homeowners and schedule an appointment for an in-home presentation.
- Field basic questions and concerns about our product and services.
- Log and track customer details within our system.
- Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
- Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales production requirements.
- 1099- Independent contracting canvassing
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
- Proven experience in sales and or a college degree.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
At Klick, we pride ourselves on having an awesome culture, flexible schedule, great growth opportunities, and making the planet a better place!
Klick SolarWhy Work Here?
Awesome culture, flexible schedule, great growth opportunities, and making the planet a better place!
We’re a rapidly expanding local solar company. We launched in March of 2019 and just expanded to open a third sales office here in Colorado, and just opened an office in Oregon. We need driven team players to join our team! At Klick, we pride ourselves on having an awesome culture, flexible schedule, great growth opportunities, and making the planet a better place!
6430 S Fiddlers Green Cir #260 Greenwood VillageDenver, CO