We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team!
- This position is a part of the Human Resources team at Klement Sausage Co. to assist in the growth of the business by providing a best in class employee experience throughout all functions.
- Will mainly focus on payroll, but will also have responsibilities within all areas of Human Resources including Recruitment, Training and Development, Benefits, Employee Engagement and Employee Relations.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who has some exposure to Human Resources but is looking to develop their career with a highly recognized local and national company.
- Process all time-cards.
- Monitor Discipline point system.
- Update Time and Attendance accruals for new hires.
- File all payroll documentation including excuses, W4 updates, direct deposit updates, department transfers, union dues, etc.
- Update and become proficient within the HRIS system which houses all employee data and information – run reports to audit.
- Sort and distribute weekly pay-checks.
- Serve as back up for Payroll processing when Payroll and Benefits Manager is out of office, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Update employee personal profile information – such as pay changes, marital status, relocation, etc. - ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documents as they relate to payroll/human resources for the assigned location.
- Complete and file all payroll tax reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Assist with reconciling benefits invoices, enrolling new hires in our Benefits programs, and coordinating open enrollment.
- Point of contact for employee questions on positions, benefits, and other employee relation topics.
- Work with the Human Resources team to plan and implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Be a part of various project teams – such as the weekly, monthly incentives, employee discounts, HR Kiosk, etc.
- Other duties and projects as assigned or implemented within the department or company.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Communication or a related field
- One to three years of experience in a Human Resources related environment (Internships considered)
- Intermediate user of all technology specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service
- Bi-lingual - English and Spanish
- A desire to achieve certification and involvement in local HR groups
- Member of Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) or additional local group involvement
- Previous user of HRIS Systems - preferably ADP and ZipRecruiter