- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fast paced commercial electrical contractor looking for qualified and motivated electricians and trainees. Projects are in the surrounding Los Angeles area and include healthcare, OSHPD, data centers, laboratories, studio arts and entertainment, commercial TI, higher education campus and the like.
Electrician Qualifications: ·
- Certified General Electrician Card
- Must be familiar with NEC codes
- Must have experience reading and interpreting blueprints including E sheets, A sheets, M sheets, K sheets and able to coordinate with other trades
- Must have experience with installing and bending conduit, light fixtures and lighting control systems, wiring and terminations, grounding, working with switchgear, transformers and panel boards
- Must have a full set of hand tools including cordless drill, gloves, safety glasses, volt meter/tester
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with NFPA - 70 Safety
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Must work well on a team
- Must be punctual
- Must be honest, trustworthy and committed to protect customer and company property
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
- Willing to work overtime and off hours
- Option to enroll in benefits program after 90 days
- Starting pay: competitive based on experience
- Weekly pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Kizyma ElectricWhy Work Here?
Awesome, people, steady employment with benefits and plenty of room for growth!!
For over 36 years, Kizyma Electric has successfully completed projects in a variety of industries including; Aerospace, Biopharma, Entertainment, Higher Education, Hospitality/Retail/Restaurant, Medical/Hospital, Multi-unit Residential, Network/Broadcast, Telecom/Data and High Technology.
3608 Clifton PlaceGlendale, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Kizyma Electric