Certified Public Accountant CPA / Enrolled Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Certified Public Accountant or Enrolled Agent with a minimum of three seasons of tax preparation and write-up experience. We offer flexible hours and multiple opportunities for growth! To succeed in this role, you must have experience preparing individual, corporation, partnership, and fiduciary tax returns. Our ideal candidate is extremely professional, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Maintain and organize digital and physical financial records.
- Organize and file all federal, state, and local income tax documents.
- Review general ledgers and perform year-end adjusting journal entries.
- Ensure you remain up-to-date on industry changes and changes in regulations.
- A minimum of 3 years’/seasons of tax preparation and write-up experience.
- Current CPA or EA License.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Flexible hours, salary negotiable. Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, health insurance, and retirement plan.
Kizanis & Liscombe, Ea's IncorporatedWhy Work Here?
Friendly and encouraging work environment, great benefits and awesome location
1108 E GRAND AVESanta Maria, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Kizanis & Liscombe, Ea's Incorporated