Maintenance Technician - Mosaic Apartments
- $23 Hourly
PAY RATE: $23.46/HOUR
Competitive Wages Paid Weekly! Free Safety/Work Boots within our Maintenance Boots Program!
Join the KPG team in this exciting position as Maintenance Technician at Mosaic Apartments! The Maintenance Technician is responsible and accountable for providing maintenance at the properties, providing customer service and presenting the company in a professional manner at all times.
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
Supports the organization's mission and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect personalization, commitment to our community, and accountability and ownership.
Responsible and accountable for providing maintenance at the properties, providing customer service and presenting the company in a professional manner at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor maintenance expenses and ensure that they are below budget.
- Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
- Perform turn (painting, cleaning, maintenance of all vacant units.
- Complete all maintenance request in a timely manner.
- Prepare all vacant units for occupancy.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees and lawn.
- Perform snow removal of community sidewalks.
- Maintain log of weather and snow removal efforts.
- Maintain records of maintenance performed in all units and at the site.
- Maintain all KPG's tools, equipment and replacement parts in working condition.
- Provide and maintain own set of personal tools.
- Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the community.
- Supervise contractors working at the site.
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
- Maintain resident and specific apartment preventative maintenance records.
- Provide service and maintenance for all common amenities.
- Conduct quarterly unit inspections.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year of experience
- HVAC/EPA certification preferred
- Language Skills - Ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information one-on-one or in small groups.
- Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide by 10s and 100s.
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills - Beginner skills with MS Outlook and MS Word.
- Annually attend fair housing class.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Rarely must sit, climb, balance or lift up to 75 pounds.
- Regularly must stand, walk, use hands to finger/handle/feel, reach with hands/arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk and hear.
- Close and distance vision is required. The ability to adjust focus is also required.
- Normally works in an environment with moderate or loud noise.
- Rarely must work in wet or humid conditions, near moving mechanical parts, high/precarious places, around fumes/airborne particles/toxic or caustic chemicals and near risk of electrical shock.
- Occasionally must work in outdoor weather conditions.
Kittle Property GroupAvon, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.