Physician - Orthopedic Surgeon
Kittitas Valley Healthcare Ellensburg, WA
- Posted: 20 days ago
Who is KVH...
With a critical access hospital previously named in the Top 50 nationwide, and a variety of specialty clinics and services, we know that even you would be proud to call KVH your home for health. KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Women’s Health, Dermatology, Urgent Care, Neurology, ENT, Occupational Medicine and Wound Care. Specialty services provide Home Health and Hospice, Physical Therapy, Speech & Occupational therapies and a Geriatric Nurse Practitioner program.
What you can expect…
Work-life balance is important to us. We value your mental wellbeing as much as your skills to perform the job and therefore offer a competitive PTO plan and benefits package. When you’re away from the office we want you to be able to enjoy this beautiful setting. Commute to work by mountain bike. Hike in the wilderness on your day off. Backcountry ski from your door or from lifts within an hour’s drive.Job Description
The Orthopedic Surgeon is responsible for providing care to patients. This includes evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and documentation. KVH Orthopedics is a multi-provider clinic that employs Orthopedic Surgeons and Physician Assistants. This position is for full0time emplyment that will be split between the outpatient clinic and the operating room.Qualifications
- Completion of the appropriate License or Certification (MD/DO)
- Completion of residency.
- Exposure to a clinic environment.
- Demonstrated skills in patient care.
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and listening.
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers.
- Ability to handle a variety of functions simultaneously with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to adapt to changing roles.
- Reads, writes, and understands written and oral instructions.
- Speaks and understands the English language.
- Job performance is based solely on the individual's ability to perform essential job functions.
- Washington State License
- ACLS (maintenance required)
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare
HealthcareView all jobs at Kittitas Valley Healthcare