Kittell, Branagan & Sargent, Certified Public Accountants Saint Albans, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our team is growing! If you are a motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented team player with advanced computer and organization skills – then keep reading! We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time administrative assistant to join our team!
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have:
· advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite,
· strong written and verbal communication skills,
· effective organization and time management skills,
· the ability to work under pressure, prioritize competing tasks, and meet due dates,
· passion for providing excellent customer service,
· experience scheduling meetings for leaders and C-level executives,
· strong technology skills and the ability to learn new technology quickly,
· an associate's degree or relevant prior experience.
The administrative assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of basic and advanced administrative functions, including but not limited to:
Client Coordination & Communications
· Tax Return Processing
· Financial Statement proofing and editing
· Engagement letter preparation and workflow
· Audit Schedule Administration
· Client scheduling
· Fielding client inquiries (phone, chatbot, or general firm email)
· Front desk support
· Coordination of company and client events
Internal Communication & Events
· Scheduling of all company meetings
· Company events planning
· and perform other duties as assigned.
Kittell Branagan & Sargent is a highly regarded full-service accounting and business advisory firm that serves businesses and individuals in the greater St. Albans, Vermont area. Kittell Branagan & Sargent offers a full range of services, including accounting, auditing, taxation, and complete management advisory services, pension, and profit-sharing plan administration and design and litigation support.
Why Kittell Branagan & Sargent?
Consider a rewarding, flexible career at KBS with ample room for growth and development. We offer a great place to work in an award-winning, four-season lifestyle with competitive wages and benefits. At Kittell Branagan & Sargent, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your contributions directly impact the lives of the firm's clients and their businesses.
KBS offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Generous vacation, personal and comp time,
- Eight paid holidays,
- Medical Insurance,
- Dental and Eyecare Reimbursement policy,
- Short-term and long-term disability,
- Life insurance,
- AICPA life insurance,
- Generous 401(K) Plan with company matching and profit-sharing contributions,
- Fitness membership
Kittell, Branagan & Sargent, Certified Public AccountantsWhy Work Here?
Consider a rewarding, flexible career at KBS with ample room for growth and development.
KBS is a highly regarded full-service CPA firm specializing in providing both tax and audit services to a wide variety of clients across many industries, including healthcare, construction, and manufacturing. For over three decades, KBS has been assisting business owners with their tax, accounting, auditing, and consulting needs.
154 North Main StreetSaint Albans, VT
BusinessView all jobs at Kittell, Branagan & Sargent, Certified Public Accountants