Field Marketing and Customer Account Representative: Full Time / Paid Training
Kitsune Marketing is a dynamic group of young business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
• Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
• Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online
• Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
• Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
• Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
• Sales with Preferred Customers
• Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
• Consumer Marketing and Field Sales
• Marketing and Promotions
Teamwork: Collaborates Expertly with Team Members
• Seeks good communication and cooperation within our organization
• Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
• Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
• Supports team goals
• Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
• Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
• Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
• Leadership role without formal authority
• Effective decision making
• Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
• Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
• Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
• Actively listens.
• Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
• Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Customer Service experience preferred
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports-oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, Georgia marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local area, National Clients / Customers