WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide effective and efficient clinical services using best practice standards to adults who are participating in drug court program.
- Provide mental health and co-occurring disorder treatment services including outreach as clinically indicated to clients, their parents/guardians, and families.
- Provide direct services for clients at risk for and with co-occurring disorders utilizing recommended Co-Occurring Disorder treatment practices. Services may include individual therapy, group therapy, psycho-educational workshops, skill-building groups, family counseling, and crisis intervention.
- Provide linkages to KMHS service providers as appropriate and help the client maintain linkages through their drug court experience.
- Utilize motivational interviewing, stages of change theory, family and system focused interventions, stage-wise treatment strategies to intervene and motivate clients.
- Conduct mental health assessments to aid in treatment planning, utilizing clinically appropriate instruments.
- Provide mental health and co-occurring disorder consultation and training for Drug Court staff to assist in integration of mental health and substance use services within the court system.
- Comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision benefits
- 19+ days of PTO and 8 paid holidays your first year
- Incredible team approach that is dynamic and collaborative
- Loan Forgiveness, training and extensive education available
- Advancement opportunities available within agency
- Free Employee Assistance Program and parking
- Full Time and Part Time positions along with professional advancement available
WHO WE ARE
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Master’s degree in psychology, social services, or a related field required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with clients with mental illness preferred.
- New Grads Welcome to Apply.
- Possess and maintain valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle report and reliable, insured transportation.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally an in writing.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Work/life balance
- The opportunity to make a positive difference!
Please be sure to check out other Therapist, Social Worker, Mental Health Professional, Counselor, Psychology, and Behavioral Health Clinician roles with KMHS as well.