As a Child & Family Therapist Clinical Supervisor on our WISe Team, you are dedicated and driven to help kids and their families in crisis. You love collaborating with a hands-on team approach using evidence-based behavioral health practices that help ensure quality care of your clients. You love to provide counseling services as needed to help youth identify their goals, needs, and deliver resources in order to prepare for engagement in therapy. You’re a therapist who loves outreach in a variety of community locations including the client’s home and school. At the end of the day, you enjoy going home knowing your efforts directly impacted your kids and families, community and neighbors!
- Comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision benefits
- 19+ days of PTO and 8 paid holidays your first year
- Incredible team approach that is dynamic and collaborative
- Loan Forgiveness, training and extensive education available
- Multiple locations and opportunities close to home
- Advancement opportunities available within agency
- Free Employee Assistance Program and parking
WHO WE ARE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in hiring; train, coach, develop and evaluate qualified staff. Update job descriptions as necessary and monitor required trainings.
- Consult with the C&F Director on a regular and on-going basis regarding all aspects of the program, including clinical and administrative procedures.
- Provide strengths-based supervision and coaching to staff in order to maximize their strengths, and enhance their critical thinking skills and effectiveness in their roles.
- Provide supportive coaching to Family partners as needed to support the wraparound process. Serve as an expert facilitator for high profile or especially complex families.
- Maintain accurate and up to date data collection per agency policies, WAC requirements and WISe obligations. Assure client files meet agency, WAC and WISe requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling/Psychology or a related field required.
- Five years clinical experience working with children and families.
- Child Mental Health Specialist and Washington License (LICSW, LMFT or LMHC)
- Administrative and program development experience preferred.
- Experience working on a Wraparound team preferred.
- Reliable transportation required
- Excellent communication skills both verbally an in writing.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, creed, marital status, age, Vietnam era or disabled veteran status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability.
Please be sure to check out other Therapist, Social Worker, Mental Health Professional, Counselor, Psychology, and Behavioral Health Clinician roles with KMHS as well.