Client Service Specialist I, II, III or Senior (DOE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Kitsap Bank Family as a Client Service Specialist I, II, III or Senior
We have the greatest employees in the world. We truly care about each other, our customers, and the communities around us. We only hire the best people, who believe that the customer comes first. As a local, family-owned company, we embrace our family culture and we recognize our responsibility to supporting others.
The Client Service Specialist I, II, III, or Senior provides exceptional customer service and represents Kitsap Bank in a courteous, professional manner to clients. Accurately and efficiently processes and records routine transactions for Bank clients. Actively promotes the Bank’s products and services to gain and deepen client relationships.
- Accurately and efficiently processes and records routine transactions for Bank clients including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing credit card and loan payments, and money transfers.
- Actively participates in efforts to gain and deepen client relationships by seeking opportunities to discuss and offer Kitsap Bank products and services as a solution for client’s needs referring them to appropriate support staff when needed.
- Discusses consumer and commercial products, quotes product rates when appropriate.
- Assists with branch and/or drive-up opening and closing procedures.
- Assists clients with safe deposit box services. Processes payments and key deposits and refunds.
- Researches and responds to client inquiries, verifies account information, resolves client concerns or refers them to management as necessary.
- Actively learns, demonstrates and fosters the Kitsap Bank corporate culture in all actions and words.
- Develops, maintains and demonstrates a basic knowledge of current Bank products and services.
- May perform or back up vault and ATM duties.
- Performs all responsibilities in accordance with bank policies and complies with all security procedures, compliance regulations and safety procedures.
- Maintain the safety and confidentiality of client information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months cash handling, customer service and/or sales experience.
- Ability to accurately handle cash.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to perform basic math – addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions and percentages.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer technology.
- Ability to operate standard bank/office equipment such as a copy machine, telephone, fax machine, branch capture scanner and ten-key calculator.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Ability to stand during the work shift.
- Position frequently involves hearing, speaking, fingering, standing, walking and repetitive motions of hands/wrists.
- Requires use of close and distance vision.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and effectively communicate with Bank clients.
- Ability to discern information and formulate appropriate action.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
BusinessView all jobs at Kitsap Bank