Kitchen & Associates (K&A), is a multi-disciplinary design firm located in Southern New Jersey that provides architecture, engineering, planning, interior design, and energy services with an intentional focus on creating positive and sustainable social, economic, and cultural benefits in the communities we serve. We are presently seeking a self-motivated, well-organized, energetic, and articulate individual with excellent management, written, and verbal communication skills, and a discerning eye for graphics and design to manage the firm’s marketing efforts in the role of Marketing Director.
The successful candidate will lead the marketing team to collaborate with the Principals and professional staff in order to position and promote the firm with clients and within the targeted marketplace, setting and implementing marketing strategy for the firm. Attention to detail, and excellent copy editing/proofreading, critical thinking, active listening, and people skills will be essential to success in this position.
Typical responsibilities of the Marketing Director’s role include oversight, guidance, and planning for the following business areas:
- The firm's response to solicitations for professional services, including development, coordination, and final production and submission
- Creating and updating marketing collateral
- Public relations and promotional campaigns including mailings, press releases, website updates, social media, and other forms of communication
- Marketing, advertising, proposal and technical documents
- Maintain marketing and business development databases
- Maintaining consistency with various company identity / branding practices
- Update and maintain company website content
- Market-sector plans and research
- Marketing programs, policies, processes, and training
- Project photography
- Preparation of SF-330 and other public sector submissions, as well as creating and maintaining related databases
- Pre-qualification applications and renewals
This role will include management of department staff in the execution of their work, in order to achieve successful results from the department as a whole with marketing efforts and materials that are impactful, accurate, and timely.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate course of study, and four to eight years of related, meaningful experience in the architecture/engineering [or related] field. Competence with Deltek Vision is preferred.
The Small Print — Salary commensurate with experience. Additionally, the position comes with an excellent benefits package. A valid drivers license is required for this position. Our offices are located in the historic Zane School Office Building, just two blocks from the Collingswood PATCO station. From there, it takes all of 10 minutes to get to Center City, Philadelphia. As a staff, team and community, we believe in the power of diversity, particularly in the workplace, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come build a better world with us.