Extra, Extra! Part Time Accounting Administrative Assistant / Bookeeper
A small, well established locally owned Tacoma accounting practice seeks a part time Accounting Administrative Assistant to join their team of professionals. Enjoy working in a natural setting while assisting businesses with their accounting-related needs.
Company and Position Summary:
- This accounting practice has a reputation of providing exceptional accounting services to repeat clients.
- Your typical duties will include using accounting and MS Office software to complete work assignments, greeting customers and general office duties.
- Outstanding customer service
- Able to scan and save documents
- Maintain confidentially
- Positive attitude
- AA or certificate in Accounting, or 3+ years of previous proven accounting experience
- Ease at using QuickBooks and/or basic accounting for A/R, A/P, data entry, bank reconciliation, general journal entries, payroll including State and Federal taxes and processes
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Submit to and pass a drug screen
- Required to know how to use Typewriter and 10 key by touch
**Cat on site – no cat allergies
20 hours a week, Monday –Thursday, 8 am to 1 pm