- Posted: 12 days ago
- $13 to $17 Hourly
As an Administrative Assistant you will work with our sales and installation teams to help coordinate projects, facilitate an amazing client experience, and generate reviews and referrals.
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Growth Opportunities, if desired
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate records using CRM software.
- Work with Project Manager and franchise owner to prepare and organize documentation for project records.
- Track and schedule project timelines.
- Place and submit orders from suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with a team.
- Answer incoming calls and input, track, and maintain prospects and client information in our CRM.
- Check orders as they arrive for damage and accuracy, sign for deliveries, and assist Project Manager, franchise owner, and other team members.
- Orders and prepare gifts for clients
- Uses an online dashboard to request and respond to online reviews
- Uses an online dashboard to deploy content to social media. Comfortable using Facebook and Google Business Profile to post content and respond to inquiries.
- Organize project photography and post to social media.
- Computer and smartphone proficient.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly motivated and dependable.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Resourceful and willing to learn new computer programs.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with using social media for business lead generation preferred, but not required.
- Have a strong attention to detail and are optimistic, enthusiastic, and friendly.
- Are innovative and prefer working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
Do you take pride in your work and want to be part of a growing local company that values your skills? This is a permanent, year-round position with paid training.
Why join the Kitchen Tune-Up team?
We offer substantial training and lucrative compensation for those willing to work inside of a process, keep a sharp eye for detail, remodel the expectations of our clients, and work hard. Ongoing training with growth opportunities, if desired.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
Kitchen Tune-Up Tri-City Area, NE
AddressGrand Island, NE
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?