Kitchen Remodeling Sales Consultant and Customer Relations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Sales Duties and Relationships
- The Consultant works with professionalism and consistency to successfully achieve sales goals.
- Greets and meets showroom walk-in prospects as shared floor coverage requires.
- Conduct the Kitchen Tune-Up sales process (training is provided).
- Registers showroom prospects in walk-in lead tracking system.
- Creates outside leads and sales other than those generated by the Idea Center and Design Studios advertising.
- Qualifies each prospects wants and needs into a plan of sales actions.
- Performs job site measuring and gathers the information necessary to create a cabinet layout, which meets the customers needs.
- Photographs the remodeling jobs that are being measured to provide before photographs for the showroom album.
- Gathers information on all job-related products in order to provide a presentation to the customer.
- Assembles a quote and related information to present to the customer with the goal of creating a sale.
- Revises quotes or drawings as customers wants and needs are assessed.
- Collects payments from customers.
- Communicates necessary information to KTU Design Services to enable them to complete a cabinet order. Or, if KTU Design Services is not used complete and place the order himself.
- Completes the purchase order requisition and submits the order to specific vendor sites.
- Initiates any job change orders.
- Meets the installer at the job prior to installation to inspect and cover all necessary details.
- Continues customer contact during the job and monitor all related activities.
- Processes all credit card payments from the customer.
- Assists the Project Coordinator in the creation and submission of orders.
- Enters and maintains all leads in the computer mailing list program.
- Communicates with customer as needed on project progress.
- Handles any cusomter realted complaints and feedback in person and on the phone.
- Works directly with the project manager to resolve and propose soultions to any project related issues.
- Acts a direct liason through the customer journey from sales to completion.
- Prepares monthly traffic report and submits it to the franchisee/sales manager.
- Contacts customers to collect payments as needed.
- Performs job invoicing and payment entry on a computer system.
- Performs any other duties as required.
- This position reports to the manager/franchisee as applicable.
- We are a Rapidly growing company with a great work environment
- Growth with us in your career and not just a job
- Provide a service to homeowners that are looking forwarding to meeting you
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates.The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters.HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment.Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up franchisee posting the position.
Kitchen Tune-Up Olympia, WA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?