Kitchen Tune-Up Novi, MI White Lake, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Kitchen Tune-Up Novi, Michigan is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Sales Specialist. We provide kitchen remodeling services in Novi, Clarkston, Waterford, Milford, and surrounding communities. Our distinct offerings include Cabinet Restoration, Painting, Refacing, Redooring and Custom Cabinets. This is a straight-commission, virtual/in-home sales position with company provided leads.
Ideal candidates are optimistic and desire to be part of winning company culture. They always do their best and get the job done right. They're willing to try new things, are fast learners, and are able to adapt.
Our mission is to provide high quality products and services to our customers at cost effective prices while creating a positive home improvement experience, to provide a great work environment and ongoing training and advancement opportunities for our employees, and to support our community.
Working with Us
- Set your own schedule - full or part time available.
- Warm leads provided by the owner.
- High potential earnings.
- Limitless opportunity to grow.
- A quality company, with an excellent reputation.
- Sales training and marketing tools provided.
The Sales Specialist reports directly to the Franchise Owner.
- Meet mutually agreed-upon sales goals.
- Conduct compelling virtual and in-home appointments by effectively following the KTU proven sales process (TRAINING PROVIDED).
- Represent the KTU brand positively & conduct activities professionally.
- Diligently manage the lead flow and pre-qualification process.
- Utilize KTU data and the internal network for sales & marketing activities.
- Represent KTU Novi at social networking meetings, community activities, and home shows.
- Foster outside lead generation, apart from the franchise activities (additional 5% commission).
- Regularly communicate with the franchise owner and installers.
- Maintain frequent communications with prospects and customers and provide prompt response to any issues.
- Stay informed of industry news, new product offers, competitive activities and other developments.
- A positive and optimistic attitude.
- Organizational skills, maintenance of schedules, and the ability to set priorities.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take measurements and create simple, legible drawings.
- Computer, tablet, and smartphone proficiency.
- Willingness to learn and be coached.
- Ability to write a detailed proposal for work to be performed and materials required during the sales call.
- Social media savvy.
- Dependability and an exceptional work ethic.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Must pass a background check.
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required.
- Michigan Residential Builder's Sales License a plus*
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
Kitchen Tune-Up Novi, MI
AddressWhite Lake, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Kitchen Tune-Up Novi, MI