Cabinet Repair Artist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $25 Hourly
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Flexible scheduling - work the days that best fit your schedule
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to job site on time in logod shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow a checklist to repair wood cabinets and other wood surfaces by repairing color and color matching.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Kitchen Tune-Ups customer service Trustpoints on every project
- Keep the work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
- Ability to color-match (cannot be color blind)
- All training provided. No prior experience related to cabinetry or kitchen updates is required!
- We are a high-quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be working in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates.The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters.HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment.Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up franchisee posting the position.
Kitchen Tune-Up Lincoln, NE
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?