- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and disperses leads as required.
- Prepares lead-packets for new prospective customers.
- Coordinates quote tracking for salespeople and completes the quote log for the franchisee/sales manager.
- Photocopies necessary items for job files.
- Prepares purchase requisitions and submits them to the franchisee manager for final approval for payment.
- Maintains a payable processing system, matching vendor invoices with purchase orders, codes each invoice, and submits them to the franchisee/sales manager for final approval for payment.
- Audits cabinet acknowledgements against the orders and reviews pricing to check for errors and ensures that the production date given corresponds with the time frame required for installation.
- Maintains central job filing system and calendars.
- Performs job invoicing and statement mailings on a computer system.
- Closes out job files balancing contract price with monies received and establishes job gross profit for sales commission processing.
- Coordinates and mails thank you cards as jobs are closed.
- Prepares time-sheet logs for payroll processing.
- Enters and maintains all leads in the computer mailing list program.
- Answers incoming phone calls and prepares lead input sheets and file data for sales to follow up.
- Prepares all credit card receipts.
- Maintains adequate levels of literature inventory and keeps literature holders stocked.
- Prepares monthly sales performance report.
- Keeps track of open invoices and payments.
- Helps host seminars, sales events or training programs as needed.
- Performs any other duties as required.
- Rapid growth in the market
- Growth opportunities available.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be selling custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
Kitchen Tune-Up Franklin, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Kitchen Tune-Up Franklin, TN