Regional Operations Manager
Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise System Coppell, TX
- Expired: May 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise System is seeking a Regional Operations Manager to join our team. This is a full-time, remote position. Be part of a national franchise system supporting small business owners located across the United States in the rapidly growing remodeling industry. Our team trains and supports over 150 franchise owners servicing 218 territories nationwide.
Primary Duty: Operational Support and Business Coaching to facilitate business management and planning, measurement of key performance indicators, annual goal setting and problem remediation. The ROM is first point of contact for the franchisees and has deep knowledge of the business model and processes, vendors and products, and technology and tools to ensure the franchisees are successful and profitable.
Essential Job Functions:
- Possess a keen understanding of the business model and be seen as a subject matter expert in the following areas.
- o Operational Policies and Procedures
- o Business Set-up
- o Product Knowledge
- o Strong Sales
- o Installation
- o Local Area Marketing
- Majority of franchisee support will be provided through in-person field visits, scheduled support calls, response to emails, voicemails and the Support Team queues.
- Provide business consulting, recommendations, guidance, and planning advice to franchisees using various coaching tools.
- Support the onboarding and training of new franchisees by teaching assigned topics and scheduling regular monthly calls with assigned franchisees after training ends.
- Provide sales training assistance and advice to franchisees following the sales model.
- Solid understanding of business financial management and the ability to teach key principals to franchisees.
- Assist franchisees with annual business planning to include budget forecasting, strategic planning and monthly KPI measurement.
- Conduct periodic operational reviews to help franchisees identify and evaluate business opportunities and establish goals by using data and conducting trend analysis.
- Maintain a communication call log to record the highlights of conversations/meetings and to document a case history within our system.
- Provide practical, operational support and advice in the following areas:
- o Customer Experience/Service approach
- o Product Management and Quality Compliance
- o Digital Marketing, Lead Generation workflows
- o Business to business networking and partnership development.
- Communicate and promote HFC's overall strategy regarding performance standards, vendors, and tools.
- Stay current with industry including but not limited to
- o Design trends & customer preferences
- o Business climate and trends
- Participate in company meetings, webinars, conference calls and conventions when invited to do so.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions, requirements and/or individual skill set.
- Must be willing and able to travel within your assigned territory and other as needed.
- Report monthly sales numbers to your manager or as needed.
- Established leadership skills in coaching, teaching, problem solving, conflict management, goal setting & review
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in Business/Operations/Franchise/Sales experience
- Knowledge in building installation/designing a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen
- Able to read and understand financial statements and financial metrics
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and business math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines promised to franchisees or management
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process a positive outlook with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis in Excel
- Comfortable using all forms of business technology such as: social media, various software & CRM apps
Why Join the Kitchen Tune-Up Team?
- Full-time position with competitive benefits package including paid time off
- Be part of a supportive and creative team that helps franchisees create dream kitchens for their clients
Compensation: $60,000 with bonus opportunities
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.
Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise System
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
At the Home Office, we strive to identify, train, and support enthusiastic, customer-focused Tunies. We have a passion for entrepreneurship and work with all of our partners to embrace technology, ongoing education, and best business practices to help everyone grow wisely and profitably. Our ultimate goal is to positively impact the lives of our franchises, suppliers, customers, and home office team members.
Visit us online at kitchentuneup.com and ktufranchise.com and on social media to learn more.
Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise System
BusinessView all jobs at Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise System