- Expired: August 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking an Administrative Assistant to answer phone calls, schedule sales and installation crew and greet customers in our showroom. This valued team member handles correspondence, filing, and support duties for our busy team of kitchen remodelers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates walk-in leads and disperses the leads as required.
- Coordinates quote tracking for salespeople and completes the quote log for the franchisee/sales manager.
- Photocopies necessary items in job file for the sales team.
- Types purchase orders from purchase requisitions and submits them to the franchisee/sales manager for final approval for payment.
- Maintains a payable processing system, matching vendor invoices with purchase orders, codes each invoice, and submits them to the franchisee/sales manager for final approval for payment.
- Audits cabinet acknowledgements against the designer's layout and pricing to check for errors and ensures that the production date given corresponds with the time frame required for installation.
- Maintains central job filing system.
- Performs job invoicing and statement mailings on a computer system.
- Closes out job files balancing contract price with monies received and establishes job gross profit for sales commission processing.
- Types all necessary credit memos, debit memos, and return authorizations for franchisee/sales manager's signature and maintain appropriate logs.
- Coordinates and mails thank you cards as jobs are closed.
- Prepares sales commission reports for the franchisee/sales manager's review and submits it for payment.
- Enters and maintains all leads in the computer mailing list program.
- Types all letters and internal memos.
- Answers incoming phone calls by the third ring and transfers them to the proper person.
- Prepares all credit card receipts for deposit.
- Maintains adequate levels of literature inventory and keeps literature holders stocked.
- Prepares monthly traffic report and submits it to the franchisee/sales manager.
- Prepares monthly sales performance report.
- Contacts builder accounts that exceed the new 30 terms by day 35 as a payment reminder. If the payment is not received by day 40, the franchisee/sales manager is notified
- Helps host seminars, sales events or training programs as needed.
- Performs any other duties as required.
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the market
- Growth opportunities available.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be selling custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- Sales training and all sales tools provided.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
Compensation: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don't have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position
Kitchen Tune-Up Eugene, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Kitchen Tune-Up Eugene, OR