Sales and Design Consultants- Flexible Shift & Great Pay!
- $10 to $15 Hourly (plus commission)
At Kitchen Solvers of North Dallas, we take pride in offering our clients the best value and highest level of customer service in kitchen remodeling. We have built a reputation as one of the most trusted sources in the kitchen remodeling industry. Working with the Kitchen Solvers team will allow you to join an industry leader with proven success and brand recognition while working in a field you love.
Kitchen Solvers of North Dallas is looking for a Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Sales & Design Consultants to join our team as a 100% Commission Sales & Design Consultant. Our Sales & Design Consultants have the advantage of selling products with superior quality and representing a company with an impeccable reputation. Meeting customers' expectations and providing excellent customer service is vital for this role. If you’re driven and motivated and looking for an exciting new role, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients professionally
- Develop and execute tactical sales plans, including quotas and account objectives
- Follow up on leads and referrals from marketing activities, cultivate new business using self-generated methods, and achieve proactive lead generation by using a consultative sales approach
- Actively pursue new business by participating in local trade organizations and developing relationships with professionals in the community
· Anticipate and participate in marketing events such as neighborhood canvassing, community events, seminars, trade shows, client/vendor appreciation events, and telemarketing events
- Keep management informed by submitting daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual analyses
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing campaigns, identify sales prospects
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and identifying solutions
- Build and maintain good customer relations and rapport
- Maintain knowledge of company products and sales materials
- Perform additional related duties as assigned by the owner
Successful Candidates Must Have
· Interior Design education preferred, or equivalent
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Cabinetry and/or Remodeling sales experience preferred
· 5 years experience in a consumer-facing sales role
· Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service-related industry
· Good communication skills with customers and employees
· Working computer or laptop
· Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, good math skills
· Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
· Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to work remotely and attend meetings in-office when necessary
· Ability to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
· Self-motivated and driven, desire to be part of a team
We offer competitive pay with benefits:
· Flexible schedule
· Earned commissions paid with in sync with Client installment schedule
We pride ourselves on being a drug-free, family-orientated working environment
Here at Kitchen Solvers we remodel kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms in the Orlando area
Kitchen Solvers of North DallasFrisco, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.