This position requires an energetic professional who is capable of working independently and as part of a small team. The primary responsibilities include the pricing of materials, assisting clients and their customers over the phone, via email, and in person.
- Managing documents and files
- Preparing specific documents for each individual job
- Sending and receiving documents for the company
- Assisting in various daily operations
- Assisting customers and clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- Min. 2 years of office experience
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Basic math skills
- Ability to discern colors and patterns
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, occasional Thursday hours of 10:30am to 7:00pm, and occasional Saturday hours of 10:00am-2:00pm.
Wages are based on experience. Room for growth! EOE.
Kitchen & Bath Industry