Communications Associate / Start ASAP / Sales
We focus on the development of our employees on a personal level. We understand that developing a business professional takes time and patience. We focus on building the person first and the business person second. Our core values revolve around a solid work ethic and great student mentality. We concentrate on the person rather than the resume.
We take pride in our training program with the ability to unfold like-minded individuals into business professionals. Each team member starts in our entry level role with the same goal oriented, sports minded, competitive mindset. We are a 100% promoted from within consulting firm focused on personal development with a merit based promotion system with no seniority.
This position has potential to start immediately.
- Our team is looking for entry level professionals to fill a current open position with our firm.
- Candidates with restaurant or retail experience tend to excel within our company because of their unparalleled people & communication skills.
- No experience necessary as this position offers hands-on training.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Brand Representation
- Provide professional customer service
- Handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Execute a systematic sales approach that creates a winning habit
- Collaborate with team members just like you, people that expect to win
- Build lasting relationships with customers on behalf of our client
- Organize and run daily sales and leadership meetings
What we expect:
Our ideal candidate has similar work or educational experiences, is highly detail oriented, has the ability to multi-task and work independently in addition to a team environment, is able to meet deadlines and has superior customer service and communication skills, with an emphasis in strong communication skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Competitive, but team-oriented mentality
- 4 year degree majoring in business or communications is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma required
Our Associates work with customers and clients in stores to build relationships with the store associates and customers. When out in the market, our Sales Associates work with our Management team to train other associates on product, application, and behavioral selling strategy to gain market share.
Along with servicing current customer base by initiating contacts with store personnel, managing product knowledge, merchandising and execution of quarterly initiates, and maintain marketing material.
Sales, marketing, advertising, retail brand, branding, model, ambassador, pharmaceutical sales, b2b, d2d, inside sales, outside, canvass, sell, selling, sold, territory, account, account manager, commission, promotion, promotions, sports marketing, volunteer, representative, Entry level, full time, part time, employment, immediate hire, recruit