We are currently hiring for our Entry Level Sales Account Management position
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the sales and marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Provide market research to the client
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Acquire new customers
- Utilize social media to promote new products
- Sales Force reporting
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentorship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities, but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales, and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing or other related fields
- Familiarity promotions
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right applicant.
- Gas Incentives
- Paid Training
- Internal Growth
- Representing a Nationwide Client
- Full Time
- Competitive pay