Client Rep - Paid Training (Entry Level) - Des Plaines
Our Company is hiring a client manager to act as a bridge between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry level sales to potential customers. All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a leadership capacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources, business management, and recruiting, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- New Market Expansion --> We identify expansion opportunities for existing products and services and obtain pricing and market data to educate our renewable energy clients about their competitors. For more info go to kirkwoodchicago.com
- Leadership Development --> Our goal is to help our staff gain leadership skills that will enable them to excel in the field of sales, client acquisitions and most importantly experience professional and personal growth
- Sales and Consulting --> We dominate our markets by outworking the competition and creating long term relationships with our customers in order to ensure long term trust; a cornerstone of any professional relationship
- Management Training --> We offer opportunities that allow our people to grow both personally and professionally. Promotions are based on performance, not seniority, it allows our employees to get the recognition they deserve
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism & Integrity
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, We offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.