Customer Service Representative (HUB)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be a key part of one of the leading property management companies in Central Indiana, voted “Top Work Places” 2019, 2020, and 2021! Kirkpatrick Management Company (KMC) is seeking an Indianapolis and Greenwood based professional with experience and passion for service. The purpose of this position is to ensure KMC clients are served professionally, compassionately, and intelligently.
Customer Service Representatives serve as the face and voice of Kirkpatrick Management Company. A Customer Service Representative must deliver superior customer service while assisting Community Association Managers (CAMs) in the administrative affairs of our communities. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills that portray a professional company image through direct interaction with homeowners, residents, vendors, and customers. Individuals in this position must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, have strong attention to detail, and have a solid work ethic. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday during the hours of 8 am through 5 pm that will provide service at our Indianapolis and Greenwood locations.
- Provide superior customer service
- Receive and prepare all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Update client records including account notes, contact information, and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
- Ability to handle multi-line telephones including transferring calls when necessary
- Must be able to use diplomacy to defuse difficult situations
- Maintain a highly professional attitude and meet required deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Learning -Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening -Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking -Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination -Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Instructing -Teaching others how to do something.
- Service Orientation -Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness -Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Clerical or administrative support experience preferred
- HOA, COA, or property management experience preferred
- Previous experience with Caliber Software preferred
- Previous experience with Dropbox is preferred
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
All candidates must pass a complete background check, including credit, criminal, and residential history. Interested candidates should reply with cover letter and resume for consideration. Due to the high volume of responses we receive we regret that we can only contact those candidates most qualified to progress to the interview stage.
Kirkpatrick Management CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great company, great benefits, and great people! Voted Top Workplace annually since 2019!
Kirkpatrick Management Company is a rapidly expanding, full-service property management company that currently manages hundreds of associations across the state of Indiana and in eastern Michigan. Kirkpatrick is family-owned, a 3rd generation company that puts the power of the family behind an unmatched commitment to is clients. Proudly, the company still oversees its original three customers...46 years later! The company also takes great pride in fostering long-term relationships with our employees by providing them career opportunities, instead of just a job. The company has over three hundred full-time, very talented employees with an average longevity rate of 11.7 years; its senior management team is highly experienced averaging 25+ years with the company. Kirkpatrick Management is also a leading multifamily management company laser-focused on market segments in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and Michigan. Finally, the company operates and owns KMC Group, a property maintenance division specializing in repairs, replacement, and maintenance of most functional elements within an association.
5702 Kirkpatrick Way IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN