The Kirkland's Temporary Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing customer service in support of company goals and initiatives. The Customer Service Representative will represent Kirkland's at the highest level and will be consistently promoting and maintaining customer loyalty while resolving customer service related issues and opportunities. The Customer Service Representative will communicate directly with Kirkland's customers and Field Associates as well as Corporate Associates.
- Interacts with customers; gives information in response to inquiries.
- Resolves customer complaints or issues via phone or email/Zendesk tickets including but not limited to: Product information and quality, company policies, gift card issues, Kirkland's credit card and orders issues from Kirklands.com.
- Assists Kirkland's stores with customer issues i.e. product searches, gift cards and Kirkland's credit card and orders issues from Kirklands.com.
- Provides information concerning pricing, changes in service, product discontinuance, and shipping
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task between live calls and solving emails/tickets.
- Quick learner of multiple programs associated with all functions within tasks of problem solving for all contacts.
- Identifying which program solves specific inquiry.
- College degree preferred; combination of education and experience may be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good organization and prioritizing skills
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solver
- Quick Thinker
- Enthusiasm and Desire to Learn
- Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time
Job ID: 2019-10702
External Company Name: Kirkland's, Inc.
External Company URL: www.kirklands.com
Street: 431 Smith Lane