11930 124th Ave. NE, Kirkland, WA 98034
AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN
Kirkland Nissan is growing and seeking to hire experienced Lube Technicians/Entry-Level Technicians to provide light vehicle repair and maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, brake shoes, batteries and more. We welcome technicians from other brands and industries such as: Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
Kirkland Nissan is one of the fastest growing dealerships in Washington and we proudly serve customers from Seattle, Tacoma, and every city in-between. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 4-day week
- Professional and Positive Atmosphere
- Kirkland Nissan provides a drug free work environment
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- As needed, change oil, grease fittings, replace air filters, engine coolant, rotate and balance tires, etc.
- Use different electronic tools to find and correct malfunctioned areas such as the ignition, brake shoes and wheel bearings.
- Repair and maintain various components like the air conditioner, condenser, cooling system or fuel injection system.
- Tune automobile engines for efficiency
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
Qualifications - Lube Technician:
- Possess a basic understanding of car maintenance/automotive knowledge
- Experience is preferred OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and pays attention to details
- Works well as part of a team and has excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Valid driver's license
- A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.