Maintenance Manager - Aerospace Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Delegates and manages all maintenance functions. Performs inspections of the equipment and facility. Maintains the preventive maintenance program and will be responsible for maintenance scheduling and monitoring. Will prepare and install new equipment and relocations of existing equipment. Works with numerous City, State and Federal Agencies in the areas of environmental compliance. Recommends replacement or upgrading of items and parts and prepares reports of needed repairs for management review.
Duties will include:
Inspections of machinery and buildings for code and safety compliance, monitoring maintenance and repair obligations; Keeping records of service calls and maintenance work performed; preparing repair/maintenance specifications and scheduling the maintenance staff regarding repair and improvements, monitors the work performed by Maintenance staff, prepares reports and capital expense requests.
· Minimum of five years experience in maintenance or related field with prior maintenance supervisory experience.
· Must have strong writing and communication skills.
· Familiarity with hand and power tools, including wrenches, screwdrivers, files, chisels, gauges, vacuum pumps, drill motors, saws, grinders and sanders.
· Ability to read and interpret charging meters, electronic temperature recorders, air velocity meters, amp meters, etc.
· Knowledgeable in soldering and welding procedures, tools and applications.
· Ability to operate and calibrate testing equipment.
· Ability to program electrical clocks, thermostats and environmental control systems.
· Must be safety oriented.
· Ability to read and interpret manuals, blueprints and mechanical drawings.
· Basic mathematical ability needed to perform specific tasks.
· General knowledge of shop math and electronics.
· Previous supervisory or project management experience.
· Responsible for maintenance support services including ability to provide 24-hour -on-call response.
· PC literate with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel.
· Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD systems is a plus.
· Knowledge of PLC’s in both repair and new processes setups.
- Degree in related field.
- Six-Sigma Green or Black Belt.
The Company’s primary product offerings include radar absorbing material (RAM), ablative materials, conductive elastomers, electro static discharge (ESD) material, calendered, extruded and molded solid and sponge specialty rubber products. Products serving the aerospace and defense markets include aerodynamic seals for commercial and military airframes, duct and firewall seals for aircraft engines and nacelles, aircraft door and hatch seals, inflatable seals for cockpit canopies, aircraft window seals and aircraft conductive seals for electromagnetic interference survivable conditions.
Our facility is situated on 19 acres in Brea, CA and consists of approximately 365,000 square feet of manufacturing space. We have a vast array of manufacturing capabilities within our vertically integrated operation including proprietary custom mixing and compounding, calendering, milling, rotocuring, compression, injection molding, extruding, autoclave curing and fabricating of organic and inorganic elastomer based products
Get fresh Manufacturing Maintenance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.