Kirco Management Services LLC Troy, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $27 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k, dental,
KIRCO is seeking an experience Accounting Assistant to handle accounts receivable and accounts payable duties for KIRCO’s managed properties. The Accounting Assistant will work with and support the Staff Accountants and Property Managers in performing these responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions
• Receive, record and make deposits for all properties.
• Enter invoices and process payables for all properties; work with Property Managers on obtaining approvals on invoices.
• Issue all distribution checks and mailings with appropriate correspondence.
• Track maintenance workorders in Yardi using Maintenance module and assist in implementation.
• Mail tax returns and distribute K-1 statements as directed by accounts.
• Other administrative accounting responsibilities as required.
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
• High energy, flexibility and constant positive attitude.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Use of various computer software applications related to general business practices. Must have experience with spreadsheet programs. Yardi experience a plus.
• Associates degree and prior accounting experience required.
• Relationship Builder
• Oral/Written Communication skills
• Passion for excellence
• Quality Driven
• Shared Values
• External and internal customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated flexibility in working with KIRCO Associates and KIRCO tenants/clients.
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive in accomplishing goals.
• Demonstrated initiative.
Kirco Management Services LLCWhy Work Here?
Family Owned, Well Established, Vertically Integrated Real Estate Developer/Real Estate Owner, Highly Ethical, Great People, Good Benefits
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Kirco Management Services LLC