- To coordinate activities supporting the health, safety, environmental, and provide technical support in those areas at KIRCHHOFF Automotive.
- To help ensure that the plant meets corporate, legislative and customer requirements, and coordinate implementation of recommendations to improve health, safety, and environmental management.
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance and improvement of the health, safety and environmental programs at KIRCHHOFF Automotive.
- Identifies, recommends, and helps coordinate implementation of improvements to environmental, health and safety processes.
- Maintains, and updates as necessary, ISO and EHS standards, procedures and form documentation.
- Coordinates facility annual continuous improvement plans under EHS and ISO14001.
- Coordinates communication of health, safety and environmental incident bulletins.
- Periodically audits health and safety practices and programs.
- Participates in health and safety hazard identification and control activities.
- Follows up on the status of Corporate Health, Safety and Environmental requested actions.
- Participates as a resource to support the facility Joint Health & Safety Committees.
- Assists with health and safety training development and delivery.
- Assists with health and safety related incident and accident investigations.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation.
- Reviews health and safety procedures for improvement and implementation
- Assists in review of health and safety legal requirements.
- Coordinates tracking and trending of health and safety incidents and performance.
- Assists with coordination and documentation activities of the environmental management system.
- Any other reasonable request made by management.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and comfortable work environment that complements the Occupational Health and Safety Act by ensuring the principles of the 5S discipline (simplify, separate, sanitize, standardize and support) are supported and adhered to.
- Ensures he/she is in full compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, while representing KIRCHOFF Automotive or during the use of any KIRCHHOFF Automotive provided equipment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Environmental, Health and Safety
- Rules, regulations and applicable legislation governing health & safety regulations,
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations, ISO14
- Uses positive interpersonal skills to present, negotiate and build/maintain relationships.
- Collects, analyzes, and synthesizes information from a variety of sources.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, ISO14001, and the KIRCHHOFF Automotive Health and Safety Program
- Multi-tasking and project management
- Effective use of problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to deal with conflict.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to deliver training sessions to employees.
- Computer skills, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
KIRCHHOFF Automotive- We.Move.Future
KIRCHHOFF Automotive is a development partner to the automotive industry. They are active all over the globe as a full-service supplier for complex metal and hybrid structures in body-in-white, crash management systems, chassis applications, and cross car beams. With 30 production plants in 11 countries, KIRCHHOFF Automotive is the biggest division of the KIRCHHOFF Group. Their global production network includes the core technologies of forming, CNC wing bending, joining, lightweight design, and surface treatment, ensuring uniform manufacturing and production standards around the world. The family-owned company was established in 1785 in Germany and today, it is a part of the KIRCHHOFF Group which consists of the KIRCHHOFF Automotive, KIRCHHOFF Ecotec, KIRCHHOFF Mobility, and WITTE Tools business units.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.