Kipu is seeking an experienced Ruby/Rails Engineer to join our Enterprise team. You’ll be joining a dynamic, exceptional team to make huge impacts in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential. Our engineers are developing the next generation of healthcare technologies, putting Kipu at the forefront of addiction treatment with the systems required to assist in all aspects of care.
- Designing and implementing Ruby on Rails applications to automate internal business processes
- Translating complex Billing, Accounting, CRM and other enterprise processes into easy-to-use solutions
- Integrate with third-party tools with via APIs
- Develop background tasks/workers to automate business workflows
- Working throughout the full stack, from the database through Rails to jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with Product Owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of AWS services
- 5+ years professional Ruby on Rails software development experience
- Proficient with scripting languages, specifically Python and Bash
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Why Work Here?Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment because we're all in. We're dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment industry. KipuHealth EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment Community, for the Addiction Treatment Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry -- and we are well on our way.
Kipu is the fastest growing EMR and holds #1 market share in its space.