Kipu Health Job Description
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the onboarding, software configuration, client training and troubleshooting of Kipu Health’s gold standard EMR. This is a technical business process-oriented role assisting clients with specialized solutions. Responsibilities also include post-implementation support, service request investigation and resolution (supporting and training internal and external stakeholders), developing knowledge transfer materials for associates and customers, providing input for defining user needs and solution specific testing.
At Kipu Health we have a mentoring program across the service delivery team where all team members are assigned mentors and as they develop they become mentors. Our dedication to mentoring helps to ensure that all team members develop as quickly as possible for advancement opportunities.
The Implementation Specialist works within a Client Success Team (CST) and reports to the Vice President of Implementation Operations with the support of Client Support Specialists and a Client Success Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Working closely with the Client Success Manager to manage expectations and service delivery for portfolio of accounts assigned to the team
· Support the CST and department with related duties and assist in service, product, and productivity improvement initiatives as needed.
· Assessing facility workflows and needs to guarantee highest implementation quality as measured by compliance and client satisfaction.
· Assisting and training the client’s Super Admin users in configuring the client’s charts to satisfy the needs of the client facility.
· Gathering and documenting requirements for form building and development requests
· Creating and maintaining online Kipu forms for clients and in-house libraries
· Responding to incoming client support requests either via Kipu support hotline or email
· Working across other Kipu teams by participating in scopes, tests, meetings, special projects etc.
· Maintaining copious and professional documentation using Microsoft Dynamics of all client and project-related activities, requirements, status updates.
· Adhering to and ensuring that departmental standards/protocols are being maintained by the implementation team in-house as well as on client instances
· Participate in the Kipu mentoring program to take advantage of the experience of more senior team members and to be the mentor for future and new Implementation Specialists
· Keeping management informed on workload status and client feedback, issues, requests, etc.
· You must read, understand and fully accept Kipu’s mission statement.
· 2-3 years in a customer service focused environment
· Minimum of 1 year experience implementing Kipu EMR or at least 3 years implementing other SaaS based software products.
· Maintain a positive attitude at all times and take a constructive and creative approach to overcoming any obstacle.
· Mental health and/ or addiction treatment industry experience desired.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Thrive in an culture which values mentorship and growth of all team members
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office, internet browsers and knowledge of current trends)
· Independent self-starter with the initiative to learn who is equally comfortable in a team environment
· Possess problem solving skills and present options for successful resolution to issues
· Ability to propose new ideas to help improve general administrative, implementation and customer service policies, procedures and protocols
· Ability to work non-conventional hours and weekends to complete tasks when required based on client needs. The Kipu team is hard-working and results-driven; a typical a work week involves more than 40+ hours. This is integral part of this position and vital to becoming a member of the Kipu team.
· Demonstrate time management and the ability to complete tasks in order to meet deadlines.
· Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
You just might thrive here if you are……
· Dedicated to Client Success: Have read and believe in Kipu’s mission statement and are willing to live it each day
· Passionately Driven: Embrace and thrive in a fast-paced, diverse and results driven team
· Solution Oriented: You enjoy utilizing critical thinking to find solutions to complex problems and/or issues
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu’s own profitability.
Why Work Here?Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment because we're all in. We're dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment industry. KipuHealth EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment Community, for the Addiction Treatment Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry -- and we are well on our way.
We are an organization focused on developing our employees and providing them with opportunities to grow their careers.
Orange County, CA