Kipu is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to support its CRM development projects and be the primary point of contact for interface between the business users and IS teams. You’ll be joining exceptional team to make huge impact in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential. He or she will formulate and define systems, scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems. He or she will also conduct analyses of business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing logic, as necessary. Must be experienced in full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and understand the business impact of applications and the information technology available to meet those needs.
- Reviews programming requests and work with business users and technical staff to identify, gather, analyze and document business system requirements
- Articulates and presents business analysis results clearly and concisely to programming staff
- Develops requirements tractability matrix to be used in software development and QA testing
- Works with business users to document current work flow processes and collaborate with users in identifying, defining and documenting process improvement options and alternatives, as directed by business needs
- Works with business users to define and document business rules
- Participates in systems development efforts
- Participates in testing, acceptance testing and implementation of information systems
- Provides user support during application software implementations
- Participates in training users on application software
- Prepares and updates project plans
- Bachelor's Degree & 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience analyzing CRM systems
- Experience in full Software Development Life-Cycle
- Possess excellent communication and user interface skills required
- Ability to multi-task & work as part of a team
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Kipu’s Mission :
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu’s own profitability.
About Kipu Health:
Kipu is a fast growing, profitable and cash-flow positive technology company that is transforming the substance abuse and behavioral health industry. Leading the market with its cloud-based electronic health records (EHR) software, Kipu has become the Gold Standard in the ever-changing industry.
In just four years, the experienced executive team grew Kipu to a passionate team of employees, serving more than 500 clients across the US and Internationally. With offices in Miami, FL, Los Angeles, CA, Kipu is the fastest growing EMR and holds #1 market share in its space.
And this is just the beginning! Kipu is growing aggressively and is looking for motivated professionals to join the team.
We are driven to create the best software in our industry -- and we are well on our way.
Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Work Here?Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment because we're all in. We're dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment industry. KipuHealth EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment Community, for the Addiction Treatment Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry -- and we are well on our way.
Kipu is the fastest growing EMR and holds #1 market share in its space.
Coral Gables, FL