Senior Software Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Kipsu is rooted in a simple, yet profound goal: Elevate service professionals to the center of the customer experience, transforming transactional interactions into fully-developed relationships. As one of the Twin Cities’ leading tech companies, Kipsu has cultivated a reputation for strong company culture, providing exemplary service to its customer partners, and investing in the growth of their team members. Kipsu was recognized by Star Tribune as top small company workplace in 2022. This role is crucial to the significant, sustainable growth and continued global expansion forecasted for Kipsu’s near future.
- We’re a solid, stable company, and we enthusiastically embrace our founding startup spirit– everyone pitching in and working to achieve the same goals
- Our culture– We have a team of highly motivated colleagues who are all in it together. We all succeed as one, and we all learn from our mistakes holding our interdependence in high regard
- Our unique philosophy– we bootstrapped this company ourselves and are in it for the long term. There is a distinct sense of purpose and ownership at Kipsu as we do things on our own terms
- Remarkable growth– with nearly a decade of advancement, we continue to accelerate. It’s an exciting time to be here
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Management Information Science or Computer Science course history; familiarity with relational databases, software development methodologies.
- An enthusiasm for software that “just work” (and a healthy dose of irritation when it doesn’t).
- A curiosity or fascination with how technology works “under the hood.”
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Persistence in reaching your goals, even when you’ve run into some obstacles along the way.
- Unity– Everyone here is committed to the same mission. Our core values are not platitudes but our pact. We believe in the best in each other while always reaching to be better
- Transparency– Our leadership gets into the details. We all gather for weekly space to discover how each team is doing so that we have a full understanding of the business and think like a CEO
- Trust– Our team members are given the trust and license to excel at their jobs, and are supported along the way to continuously grow
- Mentorship - We all have more to learn and something to teach. The lessons are beyond technical. We celebrate our busy hive of shared growth
- Respect– Our success and future as an industry leader depend on actionable commitment to cultivating a diverse and equitable team. Everyone here has a voice that is heard and respected. We seek open and honest conversation on our journey to be active stewards of our shared communities
- Purpose– Everyone here is closely connected to the result of their work. Every day our team gets to see the impact of what they do enhancing the value of our customers’ work in their own professions. Our goals are explicitly tethered to our mission of building relationships
One last thing – At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. This is one of the many challenges we seek to solve, and we are intentional and active in recruiting talent of all identities and building an environment that is inclusive of all backgrounds. We need your contribution to our team. Please, consider rolling up your sleeves and joining us on our journey and let us know if we can make any accommodations to better empower your candidate journey.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Kipsu, Inc.