Quality Assurance Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a joyful, adventurous, and fulfilling life. We are an eCommerce dietary supplement and functional food company. Our core values are passion for growth, desire for self-awareness, courageous communication, do your best, and fun loving.
We are looking for a professional to manage Kion’s Quality Department. This role will be responsible for reviewing all quality documentation and holding quality accountability across all steps of our Supply Chain and Product Development. Duties will include managing all existing testing and releasing protocols for our current SKUs along with the upkeep and organization of their corresponding files. Additionally, this role will ensure that all new formulations are within the range of safety standards set by the FDA, EPA, Prop 65, and any relevant allergen compliance. This position manages the contract laboratories and our regulatory and compliance consultants, and works directly with our Director of Operations, Supply Chain Manager, contract manufacturers, and flavor houses. The right candidate will be excited about organization, record upkeep, details and supporting the development and release of the highest quality products.
The Right Fit
Culturally, we seek team members who are interested in:
- Personal Growth
We seek these core abilities and qualities for this specific role:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Eager to learn new systems and improve current standard operating procedures
- Keeping up to date on current trends, practices, developments, and regulatory changes that may impact products, procedures, or formulations
- Proven ability to project manage
- Strong sense of follow-through and completing tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excited by organization and file management
As for skills, we are looking for someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment and responding well to change and new ideas. You must already possess the following skills:
- Working with Asana or other project management tools, and Google Sheets
- Capable of communicating information regarding formulation, project status, and component research
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders - peers in operations, leadership team, partners, contractors, marketing representatives, etc.
- Proficient at managing multiple competing priorities and keeping everything on track
Additionally, we are looking for someone with the following experience and background:
- At least two years of applicable industry experience preferably in dietary supplement or food, or in pharmaceutical product development
- Minimum of a Bachelors of Science in Chemistry, Nutrition Science, or related field is required
- An understanding of the cGMP CFR 111 regulations and Food Safety (not necessary but ideal)
- Full-Time, Exempt
- $65,000-$80,000 annual salary DOE
- Based in North-Central Boulder
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- 95% covered health insurance premium, fully funded FSA or HSA account
- 401K plan and match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
- Team adventures and parties
- Annual multi-day team retreat
- Monthly phone stipend
- Gym stipend (through health insurance plan)
- Discounted and free supplements
If you want this to be your future, please follow these steps:
- Check out GetKion.com and learn about what we offer.
- If you are inspired by our story, apply, and let’s talk!
- Heads up! The first step to our process is completing a Sparkhire one-way video interview. Thank you for keeping an eye out for this invitation after applying.
Thank you - we look forward to speaking with you!
TechnologyView all jobs at Kion